Lightweight Cast Aluminium Reducers and Adaptors for Arm-to-Ship Connections in the Tank Storage Industry
LIGHTER, SAFER AND PERFECTLY RELIABLE
For arm-to-ship connections in the tank storage industry Eurad produces the world’s only industry certified lightweight cast aluminium reducers and adaptors available. These aluminium reducers and adaptors are up to 50% lighter than steel versions, to support ease of operations and prevent manual handling injuries.
The Eurad lightweight aluminium reducers and adaptors are available in various flange size & type combinations and pressure classes and according to international industry standards. Also available with two side handles for ease of operations and additional injury prevention during manual handling.
The lighweight cast aluminium reducers and adaptors can be produced in the pressure classes:
- ANSI Class 150 # and 300 #
- DIN PN10, PN16 and PN25
The lightweight aluminium reducers and adaptors are supplied with the following certificates:
- PED certificate according to PED 97/23/EC Cat III Module H
- Material and test certificate EN 10204-3.1
- Dye Penetrant certificate according to DIN 54152-1
- Pressure test certificate according to DIN 50104 and DIN 3230
The EURAD cast aluminium reducing couplings meet the following criteria:
- A proven and trusted design based on the mechanical properties of the aluminium cast alloy and finite element calculations.
- Proven aluminium cast alloy accepted for this application by TÜV Germany
- Flanges can be drilled according to any international standard
- Solutions for quick connect couplers available
- Highly corrosion resistant and ideal to be used at tank terminals, tank ships, docks, jetties, seaside, bays and more
- References of leading organisations in the tank storage indurstry are available
NEVER COMPROMISE ON THE HEALTH OF YOUR STAFF, THE EASE OF OPERATIONS OR YOUR ORGANISATION’S SAFETY